Merry Christmas!

To all the knitters and spinners at the Knitting Community: Merry Christmas, and I hope you have a great extended weekend with friends, family, knitting and spinning!



Our DS2 is visiting. Saturday morning he and DH went snowshoeing with our pups, Rocky and Sunny.



Here's what it looked like at our party Saturday night. The cute guy in the tuxedo is my DH! We had a nice time, with good food and fun dancing. DS2 taught me to do the "Sprinkler." (I had to be careful not to hit myself in the head with my splint!)



Here's my progress on the Montana Tote:



DPT (darling physical therapist?) says I can knit without the splint for 45 minutes at a time. Yaaaay! I can also spin for a similar length of time. This is actually part of my PT program!

DD arrives Thursday. We're looking forward to a nice day Friday with DH's brother and our DSIL, who are coming for dinner. I'm doing my once-a-year turkey, with a little faux turkey and mushroom gravy for me. Saturday (my birthday!) DS2's girlfriend arrives. It will be nice to meet her. Then, on Sunday, our DGD comes. That will be all the trips to the airport for a few days.

What's on my needles? The Montana Tote (among other things, LOL!)
What's on my wheel? Greenwood Fiber Works' hand-painted merino in "Enchanted"
What's on my spindle? Ashford's merino and silk in "Mulberry."
What's on my iPod? Christmas music!

Comments