Back to Real Life!







I've been busy this week working on Daphne's gown. I have the front finished:







There is still the back and sleeves to do, and a bonnet and booties to match. (Hopefully!) Then one more quick project, and I can start the Wedding Ring Quilt!




In the meantime, some of you may be interested in Miss Daphne's exploits...










The other grandparents came to visit for a few days. That meant lots more photos! (We're sharing!) Here's DD with our joint pride and joy:












Little Miss D is sleeping 5 hrs. at night now. The parents have been tag-teaming it. DD gets the midnight shift and Daddy gives her a bottle of breast milk at 5:00 AM.

Well, you have seen what's on my needles. Not much spinning this week. I plan to take part in the Tour de Fleece next month, if I get done with my assignments in time.

What's on my iPad: Just finished "Spinning Forward" by Terri Dulong. It was a fun read. Now I'm listening to "Casting Off" by Nicole Dickson, a book I learned about from Kelley's podcast. Thanks, Kelley! I'm reading "Conviction: a sequel to Jan Austen's Pride and Prejudice" by Skylar Hamilton Burris, which is an interesting and believable read. Quilting is on hold for now, until I finish the current knitting projects, but I'm psyched and ready to go!

Happy knitting, spinning and quilting!

Comments